10 Most Popular Beers in Asheville, NC, for the Last 90 Days
With Untappd’s analytics, you have a vast wealth of data on craft beer drinkers on the world’s largest social networking platform literally at your fingertips.
We can show you what beers Untappd drinkers are consuming the most in your area along with what styles are trending and which are taking a turn downwards.
With over 9 million registered users, Untappd can easily tap into the trends and insights of drinkers in your city, state, region, and beyond.
Analyzing these behaviors and purchasing habits will help you make crucial business decisions including, but not limited to, what beers to brew next, what styles to stock on your shelves, or what beers to put on tap.
Photography courtesy of @wickedweedbrewing | Wicked Weed Brewing
To show you the power of Untappd’s analytics, we’re breaking down the most checked-in beers in Asheville, NC, over the last ninety days.
Asheville, North Carolina: The Eighth Most Checked-In City on Untappd in 2021
Undoubtedly, one of the top beer cities in America, Asheville, NC, clocked in as the city with the eighth most number of venue check-ins at 226.5k in 2021. Falling just below Charlotte, NC, in the rankings, Asheville was the second city from Untappd’s home state to make it onto the list.
Nestled in the western North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville has made a name for itself as a craft beer mecca with popular spots such as Burial Beer Co., Zilicoah Beer Co., Hi-Wire Brewing, and more.
Here’s a peak at what beers people have checked-in the most in Asheville, NC, for the last ninety days.
The 10 Most Popular Beers in Asheville, NC - Last 90 Days
Unsurprisingly, the IPA category dominates the most checked-in beers in Asheville with the “American IPA” category accounting for four of the top five spots. And as a whole, a sub-style of IPA accounts for eight out of the top ten beers.
Take a look:
- Pernicious (American IPA) - Wicked Weed Brewing
- Freak of Nature (DIPA) - Wicked Weed Brewing
- Trickster (American IPA) - Green Man Brewery
- Surf Wax (American IPA) - Burial Beer Co.
- Neon Ghosts (American IPA) - Bhramari Brewing Company
- Sunny Little Thing (wheat beer) - Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Summer Break (session IPA) - Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Garçon de Ferme (wild ale) - Wicked Weed Brewing
- Hazy Heights (NEIPA) - Highland Brewing Company
- Formed by Involuntary Responses To Experiential Stimuli (Double NEIPA) - Burial Beer Co.